Are you looking to continue your career in sales? Are you a people person with the drive and passion to make a significant contribution to an an innovative digital platform? Are you looking for an exciting and flexible role to work around your life? Then we may have just the thing!
Role: Part-time (13.5 hrs a week)
Hours: We’re thinking 9:30am-2:30pm, 3 days a week, but we’re flexible. There may be an opportunity to extend hours later on.
Location: Hull City Centre
Salary: £20,000 per year (pro-rata) + commission + bonuses + benefits
We’re looking for a pro-active, experienced sales manager to drive new business sales and grow key accounts.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Reach out to local and regional businesses to introduce them to our platform
- Build relationships with potential clients and demonstrate how we can significantly contribute to their marketing campaigns
- Work with existing clients to develop relationships to retain and drive additional revenue
A bit about us
Established in 2014, What’s On Hub is an exciting new platform which enables people to make the most of their social lives. We actively help and encourage our members to discover great events and interesting places to go in their city, and even save money too.
We started off in Hull and we’re now we’re taking it to the rest of the world. You’ll play an important part in our journey as you work with other businesses to bring them into our platform.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a bright, positive person who really wants the opportunity to make this role their own. With previous experience in selling advertising, we want someone who’ll work hard, doing what it takes to get the job done.
The successful applicant will have excellent and confident communication/interpersonal skills, a friendly demeanour and positive outlook on life.
Our mission is to help people enhance their social lives by using our platform. Advertising revenue funds our platform and keeps it free for all to use so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about what we do and wants to work with other businesses to help them reach our audience.
You need to have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in business-to-business sales including 1 year in advertising, media or marketing sales
- Secondary Education
- Driving license and own vehicle
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent commission and bonuses
- Flexible working hours to fit around other areas of your life
- Benefits with access to exclusive discounts at local restaurants, attractions & events
- A contemporary working space, right in the heart of Hull, with short walking distance from Hull Interchange and 2 low-cost car parks
- On site gym, lounge, sky garden, bar, kitchen and more
- Free tea and coffee
How to apply:
Send your CV and covering note to [email protected]. You must also leave us a voicemail on 01482 424415 introducing yourself and telling us why you’re the best person for this role.