Food and drink businesses through Hull city centre are serving up some delicious discounts in partnership with HullBID as they join forces to tempt diners back to their tables.
‘Dine Wednesdays’ is a new discount dining scheme where more than a dozen city centre restaurants, café bars and pubs have combined to offer hungry diners a bargain deal of 2 courses for just £10, every Wednesday throughout October and November.
All the venues taking part are adhering to the most rigid Covid-19 precautions as they embrace the initiative.
The deals will be available every Wednesday until the end of November. Service will be from 4pm with last orders at around 8.30pm depending on demand as operators stick to the 10pm curfew. Some eateries have said they will also offer the discounts during the afternoon.
The Hull Restaurants Participating in Dine Wednesdays:
- Junkyard Cafe (inside K2 Bond Street)
- Solita Hull Marina (Freedom Quay)
- Furley and Co (Princes Dock Street)
- The White Hart (Alfred Gelder Street)
- Thieving Harry’s (Humber Street)
- Little Somboon Kitchen (inside Taphouse, Humber Street)
- Bert’s Pizza & Gelato (Fruit Market Hull)
- The Minerva (Nelson Street)
- The Sailmakers Arms, Hull (High Street)
- Temptation (St Stephen’s)
- Tanyalak – Thai street food (George Street)
- Omelette (Albion Street)
- Kingston Theatre Hotel (opposite Hull New Theatre – serving 5pm-7pm only)
- The Whittington and Cat (Commercial Road)
- Ambiente Tapas (Humber Street)
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, we recommend contacting a venue before visiting. This way you can check their individual T&Cs and any unique safety measures that they have in place.