The Land of Green Ginger is being called back, but not before one more Act of Wanton Wonder. You are (Continues below...)
What's it about?
The Land of Green Ginger is being called back, but not before one more Act of Wanton Wonder. You are invited to watch as the full force of the city’s imagination is unleashed in a procession through the streets of the Old Town.
An alchemical universe peppered with wise beasts, giants, shape shifters and mischief makers.
Revel in a night of magic and mysticism, populated by the dark, delirious and delicious.
– Land of Green Ginger Unleashed is free to attend and no booking is required.
– Land of Green Ginger Unleashed will travel through the streets of Hull city centre. See the map below for the route.
– The full parade will travel the whole route – as shown on the map below – so everywhere is the ‘best place’ to stand.
– No need to follow the procession. Take up a position and the full story will pass in front of you.
– Please follow the directions of the stewards, and if you feel too crowded move along the route to find a different spot.
– The procession will start at 6.30pm and take approximately 90 minutes to reach the end.
– Some of the characters from the Land of Green Ginger will reach out to you… don’t be afraid to interact!
Links and information
Ticket prices: Free
Where is it?
Discover more like this
See more events in: