We want to make it as easy as possible to get to your digital membership card, for quick access when claiming your offers.
Your Android smartphone homescreen isn’t just for apps. You can put bookmarks on it, too, so you can create a one-tap shortcut to your digital card.
- Open up your Android or Chrome browser and go to whatsonhub.com/hull/login
- Login using your username and password details, then tick ‘Remember Me’ (this will keep you logged in so you don’t have to do it each time
- After you’ve signed in, click the first link labelled ‘Open my digital card’
- Go to your browser menu (usually at the top right corner of the screen – an icon depicting 3 dots or 3 lines) – Tap this button
- On the menu, select ‘Add to Home Screen’
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon, you can keep what’s already there or change it. Then click ‘SAVE’ or ‘ADD’. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen just like an app.