A group of local business people whose members work together as a marketing co-operative – we actively help each other with new leads, opportunities, support and mentoring.
What's it about?
We are a group of local business people whose members work together as a marketing co-operative – This means that we actively help each other with new leads, opportunities, business support and mentoring.
- We support the local community
- Our group is run on a ‘not for profit basis’ – We Give Away Any Spare Money We Make!
- Over the last 4 years we’ve been happy to donate over £13,000 to local charity groups and good causes.
- Even our breakfast meeting fees go directly towards local business.
- Everything we do supports the local economy and local people.
We meet regularly on Thursday mornings at 7am. Our structured meeting format allows us to pass business leads, give testimonials and generally support each others business interests.
Meeting fees are £10 per meeting – there are no other membership dues. This fee includes a charge of £7 for breakfast, the balance covers group administration – All surplus funds are donated to local charity.
Links & Info
Where is it?
The event is taking place at Seasons Cafe & Restaurant which is at Gibson Lane, Melton, East Yorkshire, HU14 3HH. You can read more about the place and see all the events taking place here at their Hub Page
View Hub Page Get Directions