Marketing and SalesMarketing and Sales - Free Marketing Plan Templates. Overview A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you (read more)
How to book...
Ticket prices: £50 - £70
Phone: (Please reference 'What's On Hub')
What's it about?
Marketing and SalesMarketing and Sales – Free Marketing Plan Templates.
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives – you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Learn effective, low-cost, and no-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
How You Will Benefit:
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign
- Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively
- Develop a budget for your marketing activities, based on a number of Pounds you have available and stick to your budget.
- Identify strategies for finding and keeping customers.
What You Will Cover:
- Course goals/personal goals
- Defining marketing
- Recognizing trends
- Marketing strategies and research
- Four Ps of marketing
- Market Planning
- Preparing for trade shows
- 88 easy ways to market yourself
- Saying no to new business
- Increasing business
- Communication tips.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion.
- Free Marketing Template
- Free Marketing Diagnostic
- Free Marketing Strategy Software.
- Free Wifi.- Please bring Your own Laptop, Notebook, IPad, Media.
If you would rather use your own electronic devie instead of the printed student guide we can offer you a £16 rebate at the door.
Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise.