Marketing and SalesMarketing and Sales - Free Marketing Plan Templates. Overview A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives – you just have to (Continues below...)
What's it about?
Marketing and SalesMarketing and Sales – Free Marketing Plan Templates.
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives – you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Learn effective, low-cost, and no-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
How You Will Benefit:
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign
- Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively
- Develop a budget for your marketing activities, based on a number of Pounds you have available and stick to your budget.
- Identify strategies for finding and keeping customers.
What You Will Cover:
- Course goals/personal goals
- Defining marketing
- Recognizing trends
- Marketing strategies and research
- Four Ps of marketing
- Market Planning
- Preparing for trade shows
- 88 easy ways to market yourself
- Saying no to new business
- Increasing business
- Communication tips.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion.
- Free Marketing Template
- Free Marketing Diagnostic
- Free Marketing Strategy Software.
- Free Wifi.- Please bring Your own Laptop, Notebook, IPad, Media.
If you would rather use your own electronic devie instead of the printed student guide we can offer you a £16 rebate at the door.
Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise.
Links & Info
Book tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/marketing-and-sales-helping-to-understand-the-difference-with-free-templates-tickets-39661546754
Ticket prices: £50 - £70
Where is it?
The event is taking place at K2 Bond Street which is at 1st Floor Kingston House 44 Bond Street, Hull, HU13EN, Hull, HU13EN. You can read more about the place and see all the events taking place here at their Hub Page
View Hub Page Get Directions