Beverley Racecourse has been part of the historic market town of Beverley for over 300 years. In 1752, the Jockey Club was founded and the first Grandstand was built in 1767. Between 1813 and 1833, Squire Watts owned no less than four St. Leger winners, including the famous horse, Altisidora. In the last five decades, we’re extended and modernised the course to offer racegoers top quality racing and excellent facilities, and as we are a not-for-profit organisation, we continue to improve facilities and events at the course every year.
Beverley Racecourse, York Road, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 8QZ
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)